Parking Sensors

Cheshiregirl

I'm thinking of having parking sensors on my black 350GT however when I have made enquires as soon as I mention car price goes up or no-one wants to fit they all say 'nightmare to do' why have a business fitting sensors??

I have a reversing camera but zed it fitted with Nismo body kit and I'm used to driving husband car that bleeps when near kerb etc. I don't want to scuff the front.

Any recommendations- Stockport Manchester or south of Manchester to fit or mobile service.

I fitted sensors on mine about six weeks ago,easy to fit and there is loads of space around the spare wheel to locate all the other bits and pieces(module,bleepers etc).I brought a set off E-bay they came the same colour as the car(perfect match)and the instuctions were easy to follow.The worst bit is drilling the holes you do get the correct drill/hole cutter in the kit but it did take me a good hour of measuring measuring and measuring before I actually went for it.I am really pleased with them none of the kits seemed expensive I think I paid around £16.Minus the faffing regarding drilling the holes it took me about 30-45mins to complete the job,the bumper doesn't need to be removed and the interior panels are just clipped in.I don't understand why the price goes up because it's a Zed although I am in a different position to many as I am in the motor trade so thankfully I don't have to use garages.

Also worth mentioning I am 90% sure I read something on the forum regarding a kit you can get where you don't have to drill the bumper it just involves having something on the inside of the bumper.

Mine has the Nissan kit installed as I found out the other week. Isn't there markings on the inside of the bumper showing where you drill so it's all aligned correctly? All these kits are the same so I can't see how they differ from kit to kit.