Sleeping becoming a problem

davegti

On Friday the Dealership phoned to say my car will be with them on Monday :p

Since then i'm waking up during the night thinking about it and i may as well not been at work on saturday as hardly anything got done :lol:

He says it may be ready for the weekend but definately Monday 20th which is also my birthday :wheelchair:

So all in all me and the girlfriend can't WAIT

:bang:

Thanks Fellas cannot wait now, and yes i'm planning a few mods :drive1

The wheels will be diamond black centre on Volk SF Challenge 19's. ordered and could be 5-10weeks.

Could Well be some Exhaust/Intake mods but will be a couple of months or so.

Supercharger would be nice but a long way off :yahoo:

On Friday the Dealership phoned to say my car will be with them on Monday :p

Since then i'm waking up during the night thinking about it and i may as well not been at work on saturday as hardly anything got done :lol:

He says it may be ready for the weekend but definately Monday 20th which is also my birthday :wheelchair:

So all in all me and the girlfriend can't WAIT

:bang:

B) only 7 sleepless nights to go. is your new car one of the last current models, or astoundingly a new facelift 06 spec . make sure pics are posted . good luck with the new car.

Yes Astoundingly its an 06 Roadster. I almost cant believe it myself but you never can be sure until you actually see it. However as soon as i do see it, i'll get some snaps up(hopefully i'll get chance in next day or two) ;)

Yes Astoundingly its an 06 Roadster. I almost cant believe it myself but you never can be sure until you actually see it. However as soon as i do see it, i'll get some snaps up(hopefully i'll get chance in next day or two) ;)
B) would love to know how the dealership managed to get you one, i can't have any till august. once again good luck with the new ride.