Help paint spray on bodywork

mbs

That tends to happen if it is not washed off with soapy water after polishing also if applied using a dry cloth as opposed to a wet one.

we had a body shop for many years and never usd anything else and this was for the custom industry, like anything I suppose care is required.

Rotary's are notorious for leaving swirls, hence UDM's and PC's....

I would first try a polish, then try a clay bar, then try the Farcela. Each time you are using something slightly more abrasive, and there is no point jumping to the most abrasive if you don't have to.

Anything abrasive put on something rotating hundreds of times a minute needs practice, hence my Volvo as a donor vehicle!! :lol:;)

Rotary's are notorious for leaving swirls, hence UDM's and PC's....

I would first try a polish, then try a clay bar, then try the Farcela. Each time you are using something slightly more abrasive, and there is no point jumping to the most abrasive if you don't have to.

Anything abrasive put on something rotating hundreds of times a minute needs practice, hence my Volvo as a donor vehicle!! :lol:;)

+1 on that. I had the same on my MG when i got it as some idiot dropped paint in the road, i ended up using polish and a clay bar and it came off no problem. However there was about 100 layers of wax on it :teeth: