MSR Windburner Camping Stove

Erni902

Up for sale is a BRAND NEW and UNUSED MSR Windburner. Bought from Cotswold Outdoor store for £110 only 1 week ago as a gift but unwanted as they already have one.

Tried to take it back but have misplaced the receipt so they wouldn't refund me. This has not even been opened so is in the same condition as when it left the store so asking for £105 delivered.

1.0L capacity and boils in just 2:30 minutes when full. I have used one of these in the past and they are fantastic bits of kit especially if you want a quick brew etc. No need to get a large gas bottle out and hook it up to your double camping hob and get the kettle out and wait 10 minutes before getting bored and having a mildly warm brew! Due to this being small in size its very portable and can easily be packed in any daysack if your off out for the day on a walk etc.

Any questions just ask

20161119_102426_zpsq0u28fzq.jpg

20161119_094154_zpshba4njd6.jpg

20161119_094208_zpsixi6ynet.jpg

20161119_094203_zpsi4mamydt.jpg

20161119_094158_zpss8ixgotz.jpg

Edited by Erni902

Yup I realised as I submitted it and didnt know what mod to message to edit it. On my phone at mo and it wont let me edit post so will update when I get back to laptop but asking £105 delivered.

1st post updated.

Edited by Erni902
  • Like 1