Carbon fibre engine bay dress up parts

Bazzardbmx

I've been fancying a carbon fibre engine cover and cooling panel cover. After searching around on ebay and spotted a couple on there.

Has anyone bought stuff from aerostop (the Chinese one) as the stuff looks alright in the pictures. If you have, has there been any quality or fitting issues?

There's a couple of UK suppliers for the cooling panel cover but not many for the engine cover.

Any help appreciated. Also if this has already been discussed can someone just post the link please. 😂

Engine cover here in carbon fibre: http://www.jdmgarageuk.com/nissan-350z-carbon-engine-cover.html

When I had my Zed I got my engine bay cover from Chris@Tarmac Sportz although I'm unsure if he can still get them. You could also try asking Adrian@Torqen as he can also get parts from America where there may or may not be more available. Worth a PM. ;)

Cheers for the link. The engine cover looks really nice quality and it's cheaper too :) also I was looking for what I thought was just a slam panel cover but they have that and a cooling panel cover... they both have the bonnet latch hole in them. So what's the difference? And which is the better one to have?

Cheers for the link. The engine cover looks really nice quality and it's cheaper too :) also I was looking for what I thought was just a slam panel cover but they have that and a cooling panel cover... they both have the bonnet latch hole in them. So what's the difference? And which is the better one to have?

Its the same thing to be honest

We have just re-designed ours so they fit the full length, they are £99

6BD29B7C-7B05-4F1A-8BE1-12D769333258_zpszjzjkqvu.jpg

4A4E4EC6-F9C8-44A5-9003-5DA427731734_zpsnuoukjk0.jpg

F3286A48-4A7A-4E4E-982B-6CA579287E7B_zps07lkmkqm.jpg