Indoor 350z cover

cob1980

86d2ab1b5eabb519e133dd09845123fd.jpg

Covers......just say no.

*que 100s of people saying that they are fine*

They're not

I dont care how much you spend.

Unless you totally decontaminate you car everytime you use it and ensure you never get ANY dirt onto the underside of the cover you WILL abrade the paint.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by Ricey@revolveautomotive
  • Like 1

did it swirl the paint that bad indoors? I totally agree with being outside as any movement from wind will just rub the paint.

Ive just ordered one from here https://www.cover-zone.com/

My plan is to give the car a good wash then once the cars inside give it a quick wipe down with a spray detailer then apply the cover...as long as your careful not to get any grit or grime on the car or caught in the cover should be ok indoors

I recently bought a Dakar stretch super-soft indoor cover from The Car Cover Company,£153.00.Great cover,well pleased with it.But,have to agree with previous post,the car MUST be spotless before and every time its used.As mine is not a daily i thought it a good investment.Time will tell...

• Like 1

did it swirl the paint that bad indoors? I totally agree with being outside as any movement from wind will just rub the paint.

My plan is to give the car a good wash then once the cars inside give it a quick wipe down with a spray detailer then apply the cover...as long as your careful not to get any grit or grime on the car or caught in the cover should be ok indoors

I looked at cover-zone too, and same really as the car will be garaged over winter I just wanted something to keep the dust off and try prevent any accidental damage as it's a bit of a squeeze in the garage.

I looked at cover-zone too, and same really as the car will be garaged over winter I just wanted something to keep the dust off and try prevent any accidental damage as it's a bit of a squeeze in the garage.

Same situation as you my garage is super tight and it's not my daily so once it's clean dry and stored it won't be out very much, my cover turned up this morning so I'll see how I get on with it