[SOLD]For Sale: Pioneer SPH-DA120 Head Unit

Neil

Well...

I finally decided to upgrade to a 370z which means I do not need the Pioneer SPH-DA120 Head Unit (taken from my 350z).

This unit is in full working order, has the alternative 'sound' connectors for connecting to the Bose Amp, the 350z bezel and also the Steering Wheel Control harness (cost £80.00).

No marks or scratches.

If anyone is interested in buying this, I'm looking for £200.00 plus £10.00 courier delivery - forum members only.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions :)

post-7388-0-36006200-1479144268_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Neil

have you had any luck in your search for a 370z as i am looking for one as well :D

yes mate - bought one today.

There is a Nismo 6,000 miles going for a good price in Aberdeen. I would have had it but it's a 7 hour trip for me.

I assume you have looked on Autotrader?

Neil

Hi mate is this the one with the apple play?

Does the Bluetooth work properly?

Is it just all plug and play mate? Or any wiring needed into the bose amp?

Thanks mate

Yes, this is the Apple CarPlay head unit.

I have left all the connections in tack and all you need to do is plug it in to the existing car wiring. The loom also has the modified connection to the Bose Amp as well (see previous forum posts http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58947-reduced-sound-out-put-after-replacing-oe-bose/). No wiring needed.

I ran a USB cable to the centre console so that I could plug my iPhone in to use the Sat Nav etc.

I also connected an external hard drive (SSD) with 150Gb of music and video and just added new albums as required.

Yes, Bluetooth works perfectly.

This is a great head unit and I am only selling because it won't fit in the 370z.

Neil