Spotted pursued and carded in Keswick

martinmac

Guest prescience

Were you climbing fells or simply posing in Keswick :p

Cos they're impressed by simply spelling your name correctly east of Cockermouth B)

:lol: It was quite amusing. The owner had only had the car for a month and had a list of issues that the dealer had not called back on. He said he had visited a site but couldnt find much info so I gave him the card.

He has an intermittent ECU light and stone chip on the bonnet which the dealer had promised to sort out and hadnt.

As you say, not many photos of the last part of the trip. Didnt help when I pulled out of the Seascale loop with the Nismo roar to find a plod Range Rover behind me, not easy to drive that road and be quiet :blush:

Wow I was in Keswick on Saturday I didn't realise you were from the lakes martin.

Me and the missus went to the motor car museum in the center, it had the delorean out of back to the future, kitt, and also mr beans mini in there ... was a good day out.

Will have to get a meet going in the lakes there certainly are some great driving roads, we stayed at a place in Ulverston, and drove around windermere, thirlmere, and a few others places as well. Although the gf doesn't like me driving fast :(

Guest prescience
Wow I was in Keswick on Saturday I didn't realise you were from the lakes martin.

Me and the missus went to the motor car museum in the center, it had the delorean out of back to the future, kitt, and also mr beans mini in there ... was a good day out.

Will have to get a meet going in the lakes there certainly are some great driving roads, we stayed at a place in Ulverston, and drove around windermere, thirlmere, and a few others places as well. Although the gf doesn't like me driving fast :(

Were you parked up in Keswick and are you convertible GM? If so, I think the wife saw you on Saturday :D

No mine isn't a convertible, although we did park in the center of keswick... after about half an hour of space watching :headhurt: I did however see a silver convertible zed heading in the opposite direction. On saturday, on the A590 i think it was.