[Wanted]350Z VQ35DE Engine Non Rev UP.

Scholar

Michael,

I have an early DE which has covered only 29,435 miles.

Video of car and speedo reading and oil pressure on start up and when hot available on request with fully stamped Nissan service history.

Leak down and compression test done and all cyls are circa 195 psi.

Fixed price for engine and all ancillaries: £2000.00

Michael,

Video of car and speedo reading and oil pressure on start up and when hot available on request with fully stamped Nissan service history.

Hello Pal,

I've been offered one with slightly less miles for £1500 but this is tempting. Could you possibly upload and send me the video and relevant documents for inspection? Bare in mind this would have to be sent to Northern Ireland, but that's not a lot of hassle these days.

Thank you for getting back to me this quickly. I appreciate it.

Regards,

Michael.

Michael,

Hello Pal,

I've been offered one with slightly less miles for £1500 but this is tempting. Could you possibly upload and send me the video and relevant documents for inspection? Bare in mind this would have to be sent to Northern Ireland, but that's not a lot of hassle these days.

Thank you for getting back to me this quickly. I appreciate it.

Regards,

Michael.

I just realised that said *less* miles. It was supposed to say *more*. Lol.

Let me know how this goes guys, I may have another buyer for Alex's engine if it doesn't go through.

Where do you get such low miles cars Alex? I've had over 100 350z's in, and my lowest mileage car is 42K so far. You have the skills.

Thanks

Jon

Let me know how this goes guys, I may have another buyer for Alex's engine if it doesn't go through.

Where do you get such low miles cars Alex? I've had over 100 350z's in, and my lowest mileage car is 42K so far. You have the skills.

Thanks

Jon

Jon,

Yeah, contacts, skills and luck but not necessarily in that order. :lol:

I don't buy from auction, only buy from known owners or known cars. :#1:

Unfortunately for Michael, another forum member jumped in on this as there was a bit of confusion why Michael would consider buying my engine when he had been offered a lower mileage engine at at lower price elsewhere, however that turned out to be not the case.

Alex :)

Edited by ZMANALEX

Thanks

Jon

Jon,

Yeah, contacts, skills and luck but not necessarily in that order. :lol:

I don't buy from auction, only buy from known owners or known cars. :#1:

Unfortunately for Michael, another forum member jumped in on this as there was a bit of confusion why Michael would consider buying my engine when he had been offered a lower mileage engine at at lower price elsewhere, however that turned out to be not the case.

Alex :)

Thanks for getting back to me Alex.

I missed the boat on this but it was my fault entirely. I was mislead by an ebay trader and what I thought was a good deal turned out to be one that would involve a lot of risk and in turn one I was definitely not willing to take.

Still on the lookout. =[

Thanks,

Michael.