Nismo v2 or v3 front bumper

Swiftyy

Hiya mate tarmac sportz can sort you a genuine v3. Not cheap though. But should be no issues with fitment hah. I ordered myself one a few weeks ago 🙂🖒

Yeah I'm aware they have the genuine v3 on their site but I'm after a rep as I'm renowned for smashing them 😂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Only issue with the cheaper replicas is that sometimes there is a fair bit of work that needs to go into fitting them, some dont line up properly with the rest of the car etc. Some people are not too fond of having to modify brackets etc on the car to fit the new bumpers as it means they wont be able to put it back to stock very easily if they wanted to in the future.

If you dont mind having the car modified to fit the bumper thats cool but be aware if you are not fitting it yourelf then this will bump the price up as it is all labour at the bodyshop. Will also be costly if the product itself needs modifying.

Not trying to scare you away or make you spend more money but I have found these issues with aftermarket body parts etc that were cheap copies.

Only issue with the cheaper replicas is that sometimes there is a fair bit of work that needs to go into fitting them, some dont line up properly with the rest of the car etc. Some people are not too fond of having to modify brackets etc on the car to fit the new bumpers as it means they wont be able to put it back to stock very easily if they wanted to in the future.

If you dont mind having the car modified to fit the bumper thats cool but be aware if you are not fitting it yourelf then this will bump the price up as it is all labour at the bodyshop. Will also be costly if the product itself needs modifying.

Not trying to scare you away or make you spend more money but I have found these issues with aftermarket body parts etc that were cheap copies.

Thanks for your message. I'm totally aware of this as I already have a Nismo V1 rep front bumper from Tarmac sportz. Ideally if someone was selling a front bumper they have already had fitted to their car that would be ideal. Just keeping an eye out in the mean time, if not I'll just buy one from rt-performance:)