New clutch

Djb92

Evening everyone,

My zed is now at the point where a new clutch is going to be needed very soon. (83000 on the Oem one) I was hoping for some advise as I have no idea which to go for. It's my daily, so it does sit traffic. It's currently sat at 297bhp and I'm not looking at making any faster ( maybe ). So what's the best option and who do I get it from. Many thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Evening everyone,

My zed is now at the point where a new clutch is going to be needed very soon. (83000 on the Oem one) I was hoping for some advise as I have no idea which to go for. It's my daily, so it does sit traffic. It's currently sat at 297bhp and I'm not looking at making any faster ( maybe ). So what's the best option and who do I get it from. Many thanks

I can't really suggest a "best option" but there are plenty of traders on here who'll give you a good deal on a clutch kit. Clark Motorsports for example: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/

Whilst you're doing the clutch it is also a good idea to do the flywheel so you may want to consider whether you want to switch to a lighter SMF instead of the DMF. ;)

A SMF will be noisier than a DMF but depending on how light it is in comparison to the DMF you should see a slight increase in acceleration as the engine will be able to pick up the revs easier.

Whether you'll actually notice the difference though is anyone's guess as in reality it won't be much of a difference.

As Alex mentions though I think your best bet is to ring Ewen to discuss what you want, budget etc and then go from there. ;)