Spacers Wanted

Si8pny

I recently bought these from this seller (link below). One of the mods on here sold a second hand set of 4x25mm the other day for 175 quid, so tbh, for only 20 quid more, you can get brand new. They always sell high second hand, as always in demand.

These are the 25s, he has the 20s as well (slightly cheaper too, naturally). Free delivery makes them very attractive.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391389474831

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

Thanks for that. Did you have any issues with them?

I don't anticipate any issues with them. Everywhere that opinions are expressed say that the Eibachs are about the best there are off the shelf. I'm sure Torqen's ^ are good as well, nice prices too. Personally, as I'm in Greece, the Eibachs would still have been cheaper due to delivery costs, but Adrian has a good reputation here and stands by his stuff, from what I've observed, so looks like you're spoiled for choice for well priced quality spacers. :)

Edited by Aashenfox

These have dropped in price recently, as when I was researching to sell mine they were £140 a pair

excellent prices now :teeth:

Actually, it takes some searching to find those prices on the Eibachs, elsewhere they are notably more expensive, but yeh, there are also cheaper options like Adrian's now, and I also saw some cheaper Direnza ones that looked decent.

Nice community you have here, been waiting to come across you in a thread, you also have my dream motor. There is no car I have ever wanted more, I hope you enjoy it, grats. :)

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

Yeh, these are the ones I referred to earlier. Can't help wondering if they are just cheap chinese ones anodised black to make them look more 'racy' though. I may be doing them an injustice, but at least with the Eibachs, you know exactly what you're getting. Plus I communicated with that seller (2fast2cool) and was disappointed by lack of reading comprehension and willingness to help (he wanted 50 quid for delivery, too, lol)

Edited by Aashenfox

Are you really questioning the established well known quality of Eibach bolt on spacers? I don't need to explain that statement and you know it. :p And after I boosted you up earlier as well. :boxing:

Edit: But since you asked and I'm trying to dodge putting the kids to bed by looking like I'm busy to the wife, I googled this...

http://eibach.com/m-america/en/performance-suspension/wheel-spacers

https://eibach.com/de/en/products/street-performance/wheel-spacers/pro-spacer

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

Ha ha, no, not questioning that, just saying that you don't actually KNOW what you're buying, they don't publish any information, test results, certificates etc. :D I've seen 2 cases where Eibach spacers cracked and shattered into pieces in the GTR world in UK, it happens with the established brands, too :)

Accepted, but I'd say that Eibachs have proven to be of the upper tier of quality for street use (they are intended to be street, not track), but yeh, I've no doubt it happens to all of em sooner or later. No worries bro :)

These have dropped in price recently, as when I was researching to sell mine they were £140 a pair

excellent prices now :teeth:

Actually, it takes some searching to find those prices on the Eibachs, elsewhere they are notably more expensive, but yeh, there are also cheaper options like Adrian's now, and I also saw some cheaper Direnza ones that looked decent.

Nice community you have here, been waiting to come across you in a thread, you also have my dream motor. There is no car I have ever wanted more, I hope you enjoy it, grats. :)

I'm always here.......... always watching (quoted from a well known and one of my favourite films)

• Like 1

So they're made from: "high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy" and have a "High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)"

vs the tech specs available for TORQEN S and R range:

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/wheels-accessories/spacers/1680-350z-torqen-s-wheel-spacers-trq-s-spc15.html

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/wheels-accessories/spacers/1826-350z-torqen-r-wheel-spacers-20mm-trq-r-spc20.html

Again, I'm not comparing quality, just the lack of info :)

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN

I see what you mean, but Eibach doesn't have anything to prove, they're well known to be good spacers. It's like saying a Hyundai is better than a Lamborghini because the manufacturing processes are more transparent. You simply trust that Lamborghini knows how to build a fast car right, as you trust a well known and reputable suspension company like Eibach to be doing (especially something as simple as) a spacer right. I understand what you're saying though man, honestly. If you offered free delivery to Greece I'd have happily bought yours and not given it a second thought, it's great that you offer proof of the quality of yours. :)

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1