Rays Wheel Refurb

IanS

Hi all,

Been slowly getting my car up to a good standard of 'detail'. My Rays look good from a distance [except for a previous owner curbing :rant: ] except that no matter what products / methods I try, I cant shift some staining on the inside rim of the wheels.

I am loathed to try anything too abrasive as I dont want to ruin the finish - so I think the only way I will get them as good as I want is to get them fully refurbished.

Anyone know any good companies round London or products to give them a new lease of life?

Cheers

Hi all,

Been slowly getting my car up to a good standard of 'detail'. My Rays look good from a distance [except for a previous owner curbing :rant: ] except that no matter what products / methods I try, I cant shift some staining on the inside rim of the wheels.

I am loathed to try anything too abrasive as I dont want to ruin the finish - so I think the only way I will get them as good as I want is to get them fully refurbished.

Anyone know any good companies round London or products to give them a new lease of life?

Cheers

Hmm round london try a place in Gillingham wicked wheels i think

• 3 weeks later...
used chipsaway for whell refurb and they did an excellent job, approx £50 per wheel

prob £200 per wheel down saff though :blush:

:lol: had problems deciphering that :lol:

... a lot cheaper up t'north as you use whippets as your main form of transport innit!? :lol::surrender::thumbs:

used chipsaway for whell refurb and they did an excellent job, approx £50 per wheel

... a lot cheaper up t'north as you use whippets as your main form of transport innit!?

no mate, we use the whippets strapped to an angle grinder to get that sheen on our wheels :thumbs:

... a lot cheaper up t'north as you use whippets as your main form of transport innit!?

no mate, we use the whippets strapped to an angle grinder to get that sheen on our wheels :thumbs:

:lol: PMSL :lol: