Work Wheels and Driftworks.

Shifty6Speed

So... Having given it over a month since I ordered my Work XSA 04C's from Driftworks, I thought I'd give them a ring for an update...

Little bit angry now because I was told 6-8 weeks. Now I'm being told they might not land in the UK till gone January!!!

Anyone else been mucked about like this and not been contacted at all but had to chase them up?

I feel that having spent over 4k with them recently, I deserve a bit better than to be kept in the dark.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Edited by Shifty6Speed

I purchased a set of work wheels through driftworks earlier this year and didn't have any problems with them, was told to expect a 6-8 weeks wait and they turned up bang on time.

This could be something to do with the fact that these wheels were listed as 'in stock' in Japan at the time so if you're having a custom set made then I suppose there could be delay on Work's part but this might be something out of driftwork's hands as just the supplier. I do agree that not contacting yourself to inform you of the massive delay could have been handled better though.

Hope it all gets resolved sharpish for you fella, and if it does turn out to be January at least most of the winter months and salty roads would be out of the way :)

• Like 1

Yeah. It was put down to a supply issue in Japan given that they won't be shipped till the end of December (so I'm informed), however a little enthusiasm and bit less lethargy would be great. They always sound half asleep when I phone them.

Oh well, as said. Most of the winter will be out of the way and I can fit them when spring arrives. No great shakes, just a little disappointed >_>

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1