Scraped through MOT after Uprev

Zeezeebaba

Phew

After last year's excellent MOT emissions test I was expecting a slight increase this year as I've had the car mapped. Idle CO2 was great at 7% but fast idle scraped through bang on the 20% limit!

Also an advisory on a slightly corroded coil spring but that's good as I can now blag the other half I need to get some new coilovers :)

Not the HFCs mate its the richer mix. Car had HFCS new just before last MOT and I know they need to be hot. Car has done 4k miles since the previous test. Had a service a map and new plugs in between that's all. All lambdas were also replaced last year. I took it out for an hour before the test to get the cats nice and warm :)

To be fair it passed so whatever the cause for increased CO2 I'm happy with it :) Worth the risk for the 25 extra horses after all the mods. I do need to spruce up the underside though as it's looking a bit tired. W brace refurb, new camber arms and some adjustable coilys next.

• Like 1