Problem with wife`s Mokka.

Wayne370Z

Thought I`d post this on here to see if anyone has any ideas as we seem to have a lot of knowlegeable people and the Mokka forum wasn`t forthcoming with any;

We were out in the wife`s Mokka the other day when the rear nearside window decided to open all by itself for no apparent reason as we drove along and then wouldn`t close on any of the buttons for several minutes. It repeated the same thing a couple of times on our journey and then after being parked up for a couple of hours we returned to it and all was fine until I turned on the ignition and the window just lowered again all by itself. It went down under power as opposed to just falling down and re initialising it has seemed to make no difference even after disconnecting the battery for a while and it doesn`t seem to be the same issue as some have had with all the windows lowering by inadvertently pressing of the key fob.

Anyone any ideas as to what might be the problem and cure before I make a trip to the dealer?

Thanks, Wayne.

Edited by Wayne370Z

If I had to make a total (educated) guess I'd say there is an issue with the BCM and the comfort open/close mechanism.

Your car has he hold key function where you can open or close all windows using the key fob.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk