54 Plate Vortech V3 Charged Zed for sale!

iLott

So here is my Supercharged Zed for sale. I have owned it since May and enjoyed every minute of it. However I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that I have too much money tied up in the car, for my current situation. The car has been owned by me and previously Jetpilot (Jon) from the forum.

The car:

2004 Zed VQ35DE Pre-facelift

Just under 76k miles as I write this advert (In use daily)

MOT until end of April 2017

Nissan Service History up to 51k miles where I believe the Ex Mechanic owner previous to Jetpilot carried out his own maintenance along with the installation of the V3 blower. Followed by Jetpilot with the boys from the one and only Zed Shed.

3 keys with the car, 2 remote keys and one which I can only assume is the valet key?

Modifications:

Engine:

Vortech V3 Supercharger which has covered around 3500-4000 miles since fitting.

Stealthy black intercooler (can only assume it was custom made due to no markings or receipts)

APS extra capacity sump fitted around February this year along with a new filter and filled with Fuchs Titan race oil.

HKS cat back exhaust matched with Cobra High flow cats.

New Extreme clutch fitted Mid April by the Zed Shed boys, along with new Crank position sensor.

Walboro inline fuel pump with stainless braided hoses.

Car Properly mapped at Horsham Developments to 417.8 Bhp.

Exterior:

Full Vinyl wrap in Gloss Hexis Traffic grey.

HR Bonnet fitted.

Smoked Rear lights and indicators/ reverse lamp.

Smoked front reflectors

Smoothed front and rear badges.

Carbon fibre bumper duct/ air feed for Supercharger

370z Side repeater conversion.

Ings style front lip.

Blitz rear spoiler.

Import rear bumper.

G35 Spats/ splash guards.

Top secret style rear diffuser.

Privacy tints.

LED side lights and silvatec indicator bulbs.

Suspension and braking:

Japan Racing JR18 19 x 11 rear & 19 x 9.5 alloy wheels powder coated in 'Pavo' purple, covered in Nakang Ns2 tyres with plenty of tread.

BC coilovers covered around 6k miles.

Eibach anti roll bars and camber correction.

Mtec J hook brake discs with EBC brake pads.

Purple extended wheel nuts to match wheels.

Interior:

Alcantara wrapped dashboard.

Gloss black centre console and dial surrounds.

Double din head unit with satnav, Bluetooth and ipod support.

6.5inch door speakers replaced with better units (Can't remember the make) and amplified. Along with custom under strut brace sub box. (Sounds amazing)

Custom Alcantara and leather re-trimmed steering wheel.

Alcantara gear gaitor.

Custom 350z Aluminium gear knob.

The car really is a fine example of a 350z and I'm sure I've missed some information on mods or some other things, so please don't hesitate to ask. Many receipts for mods including the purchase and import of the brand new V3 blower, and other consumables for the car which shows it really has been looked after

Build threads below:

Jetpilots' ownership - http://www.350z-uk.c...91-new-edition/

My ownership - http://www.350z-uk.c...w-build-thread/

Please note that the car will not be sold with the black JR20 wheels, LED rear lights or TS side steps. They can however be bought with the car for the right price.

Now the price, I'm looking for £11,500. Negotiations can be had with the price and other parts etc. Like I said don't hesitate to ask.

Based in Andover, Hampshire

Pictures to follow as they're on my phone!

Thanks for looking.

Dan

Edited by iLott

Nope, close though! Picket twenty. Where are you based mate? Yeah it was a brief encounter it was nice to meet you and also nice to see you're not all a bunch of weirdos haha 🙈

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nope, close though! Picket twenty. Where are you based mate? Yeah it was a brief encounter it was nice to meet you and also nice to see you're not all a bunch of weirdos haha 🙈

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure you are right about the last bit :lol:

I am Winchester mate but do a ton of work in Andover though funny enough never In Picket Twenty. Augusta Park and Picket piece I am always around those two areas.