62 plate Zed

formatzero

Difficult to say without seeing the car as each case will be different, but for me 4 owners in 4 years could be worry, but if on seeing the car all looks fine and its been regularly serviced and looks good then perhaps a bargaining point. It would put me off a little though as i'd be asking myself "why..."

As with anything it depends on why , my 2012 GT Edition had two previous owners when i bought it in 2013 ! One guy for two years (company car) then one guy for one year before his wife got pregnant , a common story , i added one owner , I traded with Dominic for Reggie (My current car) as he wanted something to trade in so thats 4 in 4 years . Car is great, good condition and good history , truth is cars like this do tend to have more owners in the first few years and then settle down , more people buy on finance nowadays there is little incentive to keep for a long time

Have now discovered car was serviced at 950 miles in 2012 then 4900 miles in June 2015,thats it !!People with low milers seem to think it's not worth servicing every year,now well overdue one in my book!

Really annoys me that does,

it baffles me that someone is happy to pay £20k-£30k on a car then scrimp on a few hundred quit on giving it a service when it's due.

Edited by bigfoot

Have now discovered car was serviced at 950 miles in 2012 then 4900 miles in June 2015,thats it !!People with low milers seem to think it's not worth servicing every year,now well overdue one in my book!

Really annoys me that does,

it baffles me that someone is happy to pay £20k-£30k on a car then scrimp on a few hundred quit on giving it a service when it's due.

I agree, i only do a couple of thousand a year but still have her serviced on the due date, to me it's a no brainer.