350Z Roadster

shooze

Hey Guys,

Ive had my 350Z Roadster for around 2 years now but due to the purchase of a new work truck etc I've had it up for sale since May time. I haven't had much interest at all if Im honest and it was the hardest car I've ever had to sell.

93k with FNSH. I had it up for £6k for a while and gradually brought the price lower and lower. I sold it yesterday for £4850. I feel that was so cheap and Im kind of kicking myself now, but needs must.

I hope to get another next year.

Anyone else had trouble selling their Z?!

20160830_193955_zps2yvtaqy5.jpg

20160830_193858_zpsnai9ql2c.jpg

IMG-20160830-WA0010_zpsnduftqby.jpg

20160830_115421_zpsr1wvorip.jpg

Edited by shooze

I had the same worry when I sold my 350z Roadster. There was a guy on here at the time selling one identical to mine and he really struggled for months. So in the end I part ex`d mine at a main dealer for my next car. Dealer obviously gave me 25% under what I could see similar cars advertised for privately, but at least I didnt have to worry about it sitting around and just not selling.

Its kinda strange really. When I was buying the car, demand was high and I struggled to find one. When I did, I had to then pay full screen price for it and a premium over the same year/mileage coupe. But, come selling, they seem hard to shift as a private seller, with the coupe seeming to be more popular.

£4850 does seem cheap, but if thats what the market dictated then thats the price. Its a hell of a lot of car for that money tho.

I had the same worry when I sold my 350z Roadster. There was a guy on here at the time selling one identical to mine and he really struggled for months. So in the end I part ex`d mine at a main dealer for my next car. Dealer obviously gave me 25% under what I could see similar cars advertised for privately, but at least I didnt have to worry about it sitting around and just not selling.

Its kinda strange really. When I was buying the car, demand was high and I struggled to find one. When I did, I had to then pay full screen price for it and a premium over the same year/mileage coupe. But, come selling, they seem hard to shift as a private seller, with the coupe seeming to be more popular.

£4850 does seem cheap, but if thats what the market dictated then thats the price. Its a hell of a lot of car for that money tho.

It is very strange. Especially with it being for sale all summer too, I thought it would fly out! As you say, the prices others are up for aren't always what they go for!

As you say its lots of car for the money!