Brand new HR bonnet with bulge.

Lowrcase

Hi all, it was nice to meet some more of the forum peeps on Sunday @ Japanese Performance Show & looking forward to seeing more of ya at future shows. Whilst I was there I was talking to some people about the HR bonnet & where to get them from. 1 lad said Nissan direct is ya best bet & yes he was right! I had some time off work yesterday so popped into my local Nissan dealer & they've hooked me up with a brand spanking new HR bonnet with bulge for £341.24 including VAT! Hopefully I'll be picking it up this Saturday, if not the Saturday after! Obviously it comes in primer but that doesn't bother me as I'll be getting it wrapped to match the Tangerine Dream Machine! I will post pics once it's done & on but that price I'm well chuffed at! So anyone after the HR bonnet with bulge just remember don't bother with anyone else as they want a lot more, get on down to your local Nissan dealer! £341.24 FTW!

Edited by Lowrcase

I understand they gotta put their price on top but traders normally get items at trade price plus they can claim back the VAT. It's just when you google for a HR bonnet Nissan don't even come up yet they're significantly cheaper than anyone else I found on 23/08/2016! My whole point of this post was to just inform people's that the dealer isn't always a bad place to go. I also had a result earlier in the year with locking wheel nuts. £40+ for replacement McGard V's £26 for Nissan originals & tbf they are so much better quality than the McGard's.

OP: Have you ever tried shipping a bonnet and the risks involved.?

I've inly ever sold 1 bonnet & made the person pick it up & when I've bought summat like that or a boot lid I normally go & get the in a van. This 1 I'll be picking up from the dealer & if there's 1 mark I'll reject it. I got access to a van & lots of blankets/duvets to protect it while at in transit.ðŸ˜ðŸ‘ðŸ»