Home gym and 3 gun shotgun cabinet

Mikevv

WEIDER HOME GYM

I have for sale a complete home gymnasium system for which I no longer have any use due to an arm injury. Please see the pictures attached to give you some ideas of the exercises that can be done with this gym which includes pull downs, leg raisers, pects and shoulders plus of course the usual biceps and triceps exercises. There are a total of 8 weights which can be selected according to ability and strength but should be more than ample for most people except Arnold Swarzenneger.

Price : these go for £350 to £400 new, so I think £100 is more than fair.

I'm sure I don't need to point this out, but they are collection only. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I will get back to you ASAP :)

20160803_155919_zps0vz56egm.jpg

20160803_155915_zpsu8vvatq7.jpg

20160803_155909_zpsj2vhotxj.jpg

20160803_155654_zpskxgrmybe.jpg

20160803_155546_zps5gi0wmps.jpg

20160803_155459_zpswlh4mgmc.jpg

Edited by Mikevv

Probably worth mention the internal height of the gun cabinet Mike. No point someone wasting your time saying they'll buy it, only to find out their rifle/airgun etc won't fit. ;)

GLWTS. :thumbs:

Don't know how I could forget that, used to infuriate me trying to buy one online and nobody mentioning internal sizes.

All added in, thanks for the heads up :)

• 4 weeks later...

JUST AN UPDATE THE CABINET HAS BEEN SOLD :)

Surprised the "home gym" hasn't sold as well yet tbh. I mean £100 is a bargain really imo for what you get.

GLWTS. :thumbs:

Also, just fyi if you click "edit" followed by "use full editor" you can change the thread title so that you can just put the gym on it's own as the cabinets sold now. ;)