chrome indicator bulbs

wilo

cheers forgot to mention mines a uk model...arnt uk bulbs a twist fitting ?

The bulbs listed (T20 capless bulbs) are the same ones I used in my front headlights & rear indicators on my UK 2003 DE Zed so will fit yours fine wilo. ;)

Bear in mind that they won't be as bright as normal bulbs in the day though but will work just as well at night. They also passed the MOT no problem for me. :thumbs:

cheers forgot to mention mines a uk model...arnt uk bulbs a twist fitting ?

The bulbs listed (T20 capless bulbs) are the same ones I used in my front headlights & rear indicators on my UK 2003 DE Zed so will fit yours fine wilo. ;)

Bear in mind that they won't be as bright as normal bulbs in the day though but will work just as well at night. They also passed the MOT no problem for me. :thumbs:

great news thanks lads.

ill order some now via that link .

and yeah I've heard they are not as bright but needs must as it will bug me every time i see them tbh .

The bulbs wilo are a little awkward to replace fyi but no more so then any of the other bulbs on the car once you know the best way to tackle them. :thumbs:

Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/25648-how-to-change-front-indicator-bulbs/

glad I read the thread link .

I've got quite big hands so will be using the info to make it easier ...cheers GM

• Like 1