Nismo Newbie

Welcome mate, love the colour and the chargespeed rear!

Looks like the same car thats in your avatar pic!! This didnt used to be yours did it? FN04 XXX

Similar i believe Erni. Mine has had a full respray in lotus chrome orange. From the photos your car paint looks like BMW DTM orange? It has the chargespeed rear and blitz spoiler like yours.

post-19992-0-60928700-1470684178_thumb.jpg

This car is actually my 4th zed believe it or not! :lol:

Fantastic car mate, i hope you enjoy the zed as much as I do.

Similar i believe Erni. Mine has had a full respray in lotus chrome orange. From the photos your car paint looks like BMW DTM orange? It has the chargespeed rear and blitz spoiler like yours.

This car is actually my 4th zed believe it or not! :lol:

Fantastic car mate, i hope you enjoy the zed as much as I do.

Aha that picture is clearer now, the light in the previous pic made it look darker and similar to mine. Also couldnt quite make out the minor differences as the avatar pics are so small. It was the black wheels, roof and handles that had me guessing. You are correct it is indeed the BMW orange.

Aha fair enough, well this is my first and I absolutely love it. Ive had her a little under 2 weeks now but done several long journeys in her and she has had me smile all the way and I cant get over the MPG!!! 27.8mpg and I did not drive so conservatively. If I had driven the same in my Porsche it wouldve been down to 16mpg.

Edited by Erni902