[SOLD]350z Silver 2003 GT Long MOT

CrustyCrab

Sadly the time has come.... house extension and marriage = no time and no money :(

I am reluctantly putting my Zed up for sale. I've been on the forum for a few years now and will be very sad to see it go but hopefully it will go to a new home through the forum before I have to go to auto trader or eBay.

I've always kept it running well and never scrimped when needed but unfortunately I just dont have the time to enjoy it anymore. I have just replaced all the discs and pads with fresh Brembo's only 2 months ago.

Hopefully one day I'll be in a 370 and be back on here ;)

Advert

2003 (53) UK Blade Silver GT Spec 350z

Recently serviced oil and filter change, new Brembo discs and pads all round. I am the 4th owner and have owned the car for nearly 6 years now since September 2010. I have always strived to maintain it to the highest standard and always kept up with services etc.

Black leather interior

65,500 miles

6 speed manual

GT Spec – Brembos, Rays alloys, electric seats, BOSE stereo with 6 CD changer, bluetooth.

MOT until 16.07.2017

3 keys

Always run on at least 97RON fuel.

Full service history - Nissan services up to 40k then i have maintained the vehicle my self or used verified garages. I have full documentation for everything I have done since i bought it.

General condition very good for age although the rear bumper has an area that needs some TLC which can be seen in the photos. I have been quoted £250 to get it fixed and I believe that my asking price reflects this fairly. The car uses a little oil but nothing major - I have kept my eye on it and top it up occasionally but no issues.

MPSS Michelin Pilot Super Sports all round, Mishimoto sump plug, genuine Nissan cargo net, iPod hack (headphone aux-in cable), boot weight removed.

Modifications include:

Intake:

Cosworth panel filter, 2006 velocity stack upgrade and grounding kit.

Exhaust:

Horsham Developments De-cats, Motordyne XYZ Y-Pipe with catalytic converter and Toyosports mid-pipe and back box. I also have the straight section that can be swapped for the CAT if preferred making it a full straight through exhaust up to the back box.

Tuning:

Tuned at Abbey Motorsports with UpRev.

I have also separately purchased the Osiris standard license and cable which gives map switching, e-tunes, read error codes and run diagnostics

Cosmetic:

Clear front reflectors, black lower lip, front number plate holder delete, RDX Stubby aerial, rear wiper delete, 14N Vertical tonneau cover,

I have tried to include as much info in the pics and text as possible but if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Full Pics

Exterior https://goo.gl/photo...THSAFVKQZGRni37

Interior https://goo.gl/photo...Ahtt8kWMbV4oYa8

I'm asking for £5,900 ono

I am located in Chertsey, Surrey

Thanks, Crusty Crab

IMG_20160731_164415.jpg

IMG_20160731_163629.jpg

IMG_20160731_164602.jpg

IMG_20160731_151404.jpg

IMG_20160731_151542.jpg

Edited by CrustyCrab