Full beam dashboard light - I'm blind!

DrP

Hey all,

Over a month into Z ownership and still getting to know the car. I look forward to learning more at a CarLimits training day next month... B)

Question though: Is it just me, or is the blue dashboard light indicator for the full beam incredibly bright? :headhurt: Felt like sunglasses were needed to reduce the glare last night.... Anybody got a solution that don't involve taking the dashboard apart or small bits of masking tape...? ;)

Aye, found the dimmer switch for the dial lights (slightly more useful than the 'clock dimmer switch' I had previously in the Subaru). Looks like my retinas will just have to get used to it. Roll on the summer!! :yahoo:

DrP,

You could always turn UP the brightness of the instrument lighting, so that the contrast between it and the full beam bulb is less.

Sounds a bit weird I know, but may work for you :D

Gus

Hmm, interesting idea - I'll give it a go :D

DrP,

You could always turn UP the brightness of the instrument lighting, so that the contrast between it and the full beam bulb is less.

Sounds a bit weird I know, but may work for you :D

Gus

Hmm, interesting idea - I'll give it a go :D

What I,d do ;now I know how easy it is to remove speedo ,is to whip the bulb out and put a dash of black paint on it to tone it down slightly :thumbs: