[SOLD]Alpinestars Textile Motorcycle Jacket

Blimsa

Having acquired to many motorcycle suits, jackets, leathers etc, I have decided to try to clear some space in my cupboard and sell a few items I am no longer using as often.

This is a textile Alpinestars jacket in black/white. it has back protector, and elbow protection. It also has a removeable lining that helps keep you warm during the colder months. The jacket being textile is waterproof and is a fantastic commuter jacket. It has various pockets inside to keep items safe. It is in good condition, and has never been down the road.

The size is L, which according to Alpinestars is 42 1/8 - 43 3/4 inches. This fits me nicely and I have a slightly larger chest.

IMG_7157_zps2i8tgwfg.jpg

IMG_7152_zpssfikp1c6.jpg

IMG_7154_zpsuqaduhvz.jpg

Am looking for £40 delivered.

These are differant fitment to leather jackets. I struggle to fit into xl leathers however I found the textile to be a lot looser. I am 5'8 and am quite broad and this still fits me very well with a little room to spare.

http://www.alpinestars.com/size-guide/?key=14692991951719286761

That's the Alpinestars fitment guide however I am unsure how accurate it actually is. I find trying things on to be the best way of telling. If your not to far away your welcome to pop by one day to try it on?

• 3 weeks later...