M35 Stagea import - and alloys question!

Hi Rob

You've just reminded me of the absolute simplest and 1st mod I did that really improves the induction note - Z-tube intake. I got mine off ebay from a genuine 350Z, it's a 5 min job and sound miles better than the stock resonated intake on the Stagea.

Here's one currently up so you know what I'm on about! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-2003-2006-AIR-INTAKE-PIPE-STANDARD-ORIGINAL-GENUINE/192567451496?fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item2cd5ea1f68:g:Sm0AAOSwAnhbIOEo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @gazman

Cheers for the eBay link you sent!

I might end up needing the intake pipe from a 350Z as I’ve just bought a JWT popcharger from Blocko. It just arrived yesterday.

I’ll let you know how I get on with it. Hopefully fit it either this coming weekend or next.

Cheers!

Hi @Sim

Not planning anything major on it yet... Just had it converted to run on LPG, which cost £1695, so watching the pennies for a couple of months.

That said, just bought a popcharger from Blocko, which will be installed soon-ish.

After that, probably in the new year, I’ll tint the rear lights, make a new fog light for it (can’t easily just buy one as the rear bumper slopes at such an angle), and then it’ll be wheels and tyres (might go for the steel modulars that the off-road lads use for a different look).

I also might have the grey body mouldings removed and sprayed gloss black to match the wheels.

For the moment though, just enjoying it!!!

Cheers!

3 hours ago, rkasc4 said:

Hi @Sim

Not planning anything major on it yet... Just had it converted to run on LPG, which cost £1695, so watching the pennies for a couple of months.

That said, just bought a popcharger from Blocko, which will be installed soon-ish.

After that, probably in the new year, I’ll tint the rear lights, make a new fog light for it (can’t easily just buy one as the rear bumper slopes at such an angle), and then it’ll be wheels and tyres (might go for the steel modulars that the off-road lads use for a different look).

I also might have the grey body mouldings removed and sprayed gloss black to match the wheels.

For the moment though, just enjoying it!!!

Cheers!

Lol, it's funny how the list starts even when nothing is planned :)