Red caliper Paint code

RobZed

So i saw a post on here somewhere about Vauxhall doing a red paint that you can use to touch up your calipers should you need to but cant find it to save my life. Anyone know where this is. i think it was called victory red??

Calipers arent standard in red i dont think? So it's probably an aftermarket caliper paint red which is peanuts to buy anyway!

I'd have thought there's a standard red for the black edition's calipers??

So i saw a post on here somewhere about Vauxhall doing a red paint that you can use to touch up your calipers should you need to but cant find it to save my life. Anyone know where this is. i think it was called victory red??

I think you are referring to a post by me. I found a reference to GM Victory Red on the US forum which is available here in the UK as Vauxhall Victory Red. It's a very good match for those annoying small chips that occasionally appear on the red calipers of the 370Z Nismo. I'm fairly sure that shade is the same red as the 40th Anniversary Edition calipers too. Not sure about any other 370s or the 350 though. Hope that helps.