Full coilovers

Adam B

Just scored some coilovers.

As I understand an adjustable toe arm will delete the spring bucket, do these come with bolts or do I need a delete kit as well?

Can I just bolt rear coilovers in or is it wise to strengthen strut top mounting point?

I do love a picture and any guidance greatly appreciated. B)

Cheers, Silvia suspension was easy these Z`s are a little more complicated, each arm has two different names.

[Compression Bananas. Lol]

I understand the eccentric nut/bolt setup but want to remove that and replace the entire arm as springs aren't there anymore. So adjustable Toe Arms

Does anyone make a pre formed plate? Seam Welding?

Thanks

Edited by Adam B

Heres the delete kit you will need but in fairness you could have these made up a hell of a lot cheaper.

http://www.torqen.uk...spl-el-z33.html

Heres some toe arms. Try not to get mixed up with toe arms and traction arms as some people do it seems

http://www.torqen.uk...-tons-0300.html

Not heard of anyone making a pre formed plate as it seems most people just forget about it and chuck the coilovers on. You really should reinforce it though as there will be a lot more forces being applied to the top mount rather than before.

EDIT* Any adjustable toe arms will do...i just choose voodoo 13 as that what Chris Forsberg uses :lol:

Edited by ZeppoJeff

B)

Spot on cheers.

That's what I was worried about. Seams pull apart, water ingress, :scare:, :angry: rust repair. I`ll have a good look when I take it apart.

Far more helpful than google, thanks!

• Like 2