Forum webpage issue or my laptop?

Been experiencing this for the past few weeks, though I monitor this issue for a bit before I ask the question.

Some forum topic can't load on IE or Firefox. I get message "This page can't be displayed". I have cleared cache and logout/login but still having same issue. Works fine on Talkatap.

Example topic that i can't see --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/109873-anybody-near-me-with-an-ark-or-definitely-exhaust/

I can still open and view other topics.......just few that I can't.

Just to add: Whenever I click on the link above - I also notice this little notice that popped up - Symantec EndPoint Protection - SID:26707 Web attack: Exploit Toolkit Website 33 Detected

Does this means my laptop's Firewall/Anti-virus kicked in to prevent loading the page?

Edited by veeg33

Have you tried using Chrome aswell? That's all I use on my phone and on my computer and haven't had any issues.

It is really weird that it would come up with the Web page can't be displayed, is it happening on any other sites aswell? Almost sounds like your Internet is dropping out momentarily, but if it's consistently happening on the same topics it can't be, very weird!

EDIT:

Looking on the Symantec website, that error you posted is your Antivirus trying to protect your device as it thinks theres some harmful content on the website. I'd presume you can allow specific websites through or tell it that the current website is a false flag, may be worth looking into your Web Shield settings!

https://www.symantec.com/security_response/attacksignatures/detail.jsp?asid=26707

Edited by ConnorW06
  • Like 1