Applecross Pass Scotland

Jp606

Did the Applecross Pass after spending a few days in the Isle of Skye during our annual Scotland road trip, saw the sticker from last months meet :)

fa0HHPv.jpg

BnREglE.jpg

Fun road to drive, although we went through cloud at the highest point and couldn't see anything which was a bit scary.

2.5k miles and this is the closest I got to seeing another Z!

• Like 4

Shame you werent there last week, you would have seen 4x 350's 2x 370's an Infinity Q50 and a BMW 335 but we also suffered from a lack of views at the top, best bit for us was passing a cyclist, we did this as part of the NC500

Edited by davedutch

I was with Wendy's Scotland tour last week bud, spotted your car in the car park of Eilean Donan castle!.....I pointed it out to some of the others. We parked over the other side of the road so you wouldn't have seen us all. There were x4 350's, x2 370's, 335i BMW and an Infinity G50s.

Small world eh!?

Haha no way? That would've been Tuesday 21st?

Was at Eilean Donan before going on to Applecross. Small world indeed! Back home in rainy Sussex now, weather was a lot better up in the highlands when we left.

I expect you saw how filthy the Z was after that many miles and probably my girlfriends pillow and blanket on the passenger seat as she seems to be half sloth half human. :lol:

Haha are you also a Justin?

Edited by Jp606

I can't believe how close we were. Would have been good to join the drive over Applecross.

Yes the highlands are beautiful, we go every year now to different areas. Some of my favourite roads are around Argyll and Bute (when they are quiet). Next year it's going to be the outer and southern Hebrides.

I expect you saw how filthy the Z was after that many miles and probably my girlfriends pillow and blanket on the passenger seat as she seems to be half sloth half human. :lol:

Sure am! :teeth: If we do another tour next year you'll have to come with us!

My zed was absolutely minging by the time i got home, clocked up 1800 miles door to door and worth every mile. Mine is also grey!

Sure am! :teeth: If we do another tour next year you'll have to come with us!

My zed was absolutely minging by the time i got home, clocked up 1800 miles door to door and worth every mile. Mine is also grey!

Yes that would be good, we will be going to Scotland again next year for sure, so hopefully it's the same time again.

Mine was so dirty I caved in a got the Polish to wash it half way through the trip, something I'd never ever normally do :surrender: