Which Hi Flow Cats???

get12

Somebody help me out here - im near to crying with information overload! I am getting a nismo exhaust, and I want some decent quality HI Flow Cats to compliment it, there are a few criteria:

1. Ideally with brackets for fitment - as identified in previous posts

2. 60mm diameter pipes and flanges

3. The pipes should be mandrel bent.

4. Fit MY06 car

Does anybody know of any good deals for recommended items?

Thanks

Graham

To start with I'd PM Kev @ Envy, Bigphil and Adam @ Z1 as they all do Hi Flow cats. :thumbs:

Well, I cant make it any clearer as to what I want - how about somebody PM'ing me with options and prices?!

You're likely to get a damn sight quicker response if you PM them rather then waiting for them to log on and spot this....

To start with I'd PM Kev @ Envy, Bigphil and Adam @ Z1 as they all do Hi Flow cats. :thumbs:

Well, I cant make it any clearer as to what I want - how about somebody PM'ing me with options and prices?!

You're likely to get a damn sight quicker response if you PM them rather then waiting for them to log on and spot this....

theres even that thing called the "telephone" :lol:

Already PM'd Adam from states today and i'll be damned if im phoning him :lol:

Adam is the cheapest of the lot so i'll go with him although I need to speak to Gareth/Envy re Cosworth Plenum.

You could try Co-ordsport for an alternative quote on the Cosworth plenum. They were trying to interest me at the Autosport show. Guy I spoke to was Paul 07771 590799 or p.dolan@coordsport.com . :)

Definitely worth a PM to TDi aswell. :thumbs:

Adam is the cheapest of the lot so i'll go with him although I need to speak to Gareth/Envy re Cosworth Plenum.

You could try Co-ordsport for an alternative quote on the Cosworth plenum. They were trying to interest me at the Autosport show. Guy I spoke to was Paul 07771 590799 or p.dolan@coordsport.com . :)

:thumbs: Just got an excellent deal from Paul and one is on order Digsy! :teeth::thumbs:

:thumbs: Just got an excellent deal from Paul and one is on order Digsy! :teeth::thumbs:

Hope you told him which site put you on to him. ;)

Hope you told him which site put you on to him. ;)

...he mistook you for Giles from the other site (thats the only Giles I know) - I was happy to go along with that (unless your name IS Giles) if it got me a good deal! :D ?!

Paul - if you're reading this dont worry im a member of both sites :)

Dos anybody know where I can get some Stillen Hi Flow Cats??

Thanks

Graham

we are a Stillen dealer, though it takes approximately 1 week to arrive from Stillen to us, then shipping from us to you (an additional week). They will not send it directly to you. Price would be $540.00 for cats + $30 inbound shipping from Stillen to our office, + $150 or so shipping from us to you. I've never used these so have no first hand experience, but their products are always very nicely made.

Thanks

Graham

we are a Stillen dealer, though it takes approximately 1 week to arrive from Stillen to us, then shipping from us to you (an additional week). They will not send it directly to you. Price would be $540.00 for cats + $30 inbound shipping from Stillen to our office, + $150 or so shipping from us to you. I've never used these so have no first hand experience, but their products are always very nicely made.

May I refer you to the "." again or this ebay advert:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... =p3907.m32

Ultimate Racing High Flow Cats seem like a good option to me. Adam @ from Z1 performance has had them on his before. I believe rasp is minimal with them too

Jamie

No good mate for my requirements - pipes are not mandrel bent.

(sure they are good for other peoples needs though :) )

Ultimate Racing High Flow Cats seem like a good option to me. Adam @ from Z1 performance has had them on his before. I believe rasp is minimal with them too

Jamie

I'm a bit of a thickie - can anyone explain what mandrel bent means and why its better? :)

MANDREL BENDING

The improved flow that comes from a mandrel bent pipe makes pipes, and systems superior. The mandrel bending process maintains a constant inside diameter, even through pipe bends. Flow area remains consistent, increasing flow more than 35% compared to stock, serrated bent pipes.

Jamie

correct there are no bends whatsoever, it's a constant diameter series of piping welded together

Thanks

Graham

May I refer you to the "." again or this ebay advert:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... =p3907.m32

no problem at all...you asked, I offered, simple as that

we are an authorized Stillen dealer, but we do not stock any of their products here. I am sure if you look hard enough, you can find them even cheaper.