RX8 wheels on 350z possible?

Robz350z

Only had my 350 for a few days(love it) already thinking of new wheels as the rays need a refurb. I believe the RX8 wheels will fit with spacers to clear the Brembo's? Thinking of 25mm spacers. I really fancy these as they are very similar to the stateside 35th anniversary rims.

Yes they will fit with spacers, But personally i would get the US wheels as they will be the right width. If memory serves me right the RX8 wheels are only 8j so naturally dosnt run a staggered set up, also i think the offset on the rx8 wheels is around 50 so your going to be looking at a spacer of 25-30mm for the front and maybe 35-40mm on the rear to get the rx8 wheels inline with the stock 350z wheels. then if you want them spaced out for looks like many do with the Z you need to add another 15-20mm each corner and a 50mm spacer is alot

Yes, they're the wheels, didn't know they we're also GT4 wheels. Think I'm better waiting until a decent set turns up, they do look good it must be said.

I know a guy who has a set in white, they aren't for sale, but for the right price anything is for sale right? :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I'd throw my twopence into this topic, them wheels on that black 350 are indeed GT4 wheels, same as what I've got on mine.

3_zpswzxwc0xg.jpg

Theres usually a few sets popping up here and there, and aren't awfully expensive either, hopefully some will come up soon for you! Good luck with your search.