[SOLD]350z Rays Forged 18" Alloys with Tyres

rav525

Hi everyone,

Selling my Rays, as finally upgraded to Rota grid drifts. Like the rest of them, they are 18" and rear ones are wider than the front. They were on the car from new, got them refurbed and painted last year to get a nice black and silver rim effect.

Price is £380. Collection will be from Romford, London. Can arrange delivery at buyers expense. Will help with loading them in your car not to worry. ( I go gym, I can roll the wheels :boxing: )

Condition:

They all have some small kerbing, only one has more than the rest. Just check the pictures below. They will look better refurbed. The kerbing doesnt effect the driving, really smooth on the road. They come with tyres that will need changing sooner than later.

Basically, just look at the pics below!

First, how they looked on my Z.

2_zpsn8uazpjb.jpg1_zpsxteiaexo.jpg

Now for the wheels:

01_zps149apbgg.jpg1_zps0tjlzgyx.jpg4_zps5kiu83br.jpg3_zpsbxmqu0zi.jpg2_zpsqc2wxnwc.jpg5_zpsutpqaxwy.jpg7_zpstt67adcp.jpg6_zpsy7hilvec.jpg10_zps3mqpwytw.jpg9_zpsvgfookwn.jpg11_zpsrd5e9txy.jpg8_zpsgvsw7rvp.jpg

Now for the Tyres:

1_zpscij3nggl.jpg4_zpscpbwn7y2.jpg5_zpsvpjjwyfk.jpg3_zpsj3fxf6dg.jpg2_zpscyfsr7xy.jpg9_zpseg0nuihw.jpg6_zpsjbvjitjh.jpg8_zps7f5826po.jpg7_zpsojjt3rhg.jpg

Thank you!

Rav.

I love how these have been painted. I recently sprayed mine black, but ultimately wanted to have the lip polished like that! Would be very interested to know how you did that. GLWTS