*sorted* - 370z driver side rear light cluster

mattross1313

Yep - I am a complete spoon and managed to shatter my rear light cluster this morning. I was reversing into a space and managed to hit the pointy end of a lorry :dry: If anyone happens to be breaking a 370z, or upgraded to aftermarket units etc please let me know what you have. I've contacted the current collective of breakers on eBay so will see what comes of it.

Just REALLY frustrated with myself, especially with back to back car shows this weekend.

Cheers, Matt :surrender:

Edited by mattross1313
  • Like 1

Breaker on eBay has one on a car - £150 plus postage for the unit which I didn't think was too bad.

I have also spoken with my local Nissan dealer and with my discount I can get the Rear Cluster shell for £168.xx with my discount applied. This means I would need to swap over the wiring and electrical bits over from my damaged unit.

Hmmm

Yep - I am a complete spoon and managed to shatter my rear light cluster this morning. I was reversing To hitch up and managed to hit the pointy end of the caravan :dry: If anyone happens to be breaking a 370z, or upgraded to aftermarket units etc please let me know what you have. I've contacted the current collective of breakers on eBay so will see what comes of it.

Just REALLY frustrated with myself, especially with back to back car shows this weekend.

Cheers, Matt :surrender:

Fixed that for you :thumbs:

• Like 1