Is this what you have to do to run a Zed daily?

stanski

BBC News report:

Police interrogate rogue trader

Jerome Kerviel, the reported rogue trader

The trader thought to have cost one of France's biggest banks 4.9bn euros ($7.1bn; £3.7bn) is in police custody.

Jerome Kerviel is being held for questioning about the alleged fraud at the French bank, Societe Generale.

Poor sod was only trying to pay for his next Zed service and usual running costs -I heard he was just booking a nice weekend trip in his Zed (obviously) to take his girlfriend up the Oxo Tower and we alll know how expensive it is in London!! :lol:

They are the guys I'm leasing the new one from. Gave me a good trade-in - now I know why!

Yeah your right mate - probably has a couple of Renaults to keep going also - and even an Alfa - guy probably has loads of debt just to cover the cost of the French breakdown services he must need! :teeth:

Multi tasking pffft .... multi threading

Sorry I either need new fingers a new laptop keyboard or a memory implanted in my head or all of them - cripes I am losin it big time man - they are working me too hard at work - need a holiday to Japan!!! :blush: