Brembo pads

Miller350z

I want to change my brake pads. Are the oem pads you get on a 350z the brembo sport pads which cost about £120 for the fronts or the normal brembo ones that cost about £38 for fronts?

If they are three £38 ones, what are they like compared to mintex and ebc red stuff?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

what kind of driving do you do, as that will dictate what type of pads you need. are you hoping to track the car at all?

I believe the OEM pads are the cheap ones, which will be fine for everyday driving. however if you do fast road driving or trackdays i'd consider something more robust.

I just fitted the brembo ones you mention above. Had mintex on before - brembo seems a bit better. Better cold bite etc. Can't really go wrong for the price. If you're planning on doing track days frequently then it might be worth getting something more performance based.

Thanks for response. Mainly driving is commuting to work with a fairly fast drive every other weekend or so. I also wanted low dust so think the red stuff is the perfect pad but unfortunately I can't stretch to them at the moment. Got my car back from paint shop a month ago, then sons birthday I need 2 new front tyres and need new discs so just wondered if I got the £38 brembo pads if they would be worse then oem? And also are mintex pads considered a performance upgrade or just as good as oem?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk