Wanted: BOOSTED 350Z

iLott

There is one on eBay for sale (just type supercharged 350Z & you'll find it) although not sure how good it is as according to the advert they do not have much paper work on it and will not give any warranty. Plus it has a Stillen kit, ...not that it's a bad kit just if you want a supercharged Zed then really you're better off getting one with the Vortech kit or possibly the HKS kit.

Keep an eye on the "Zeds for sale" section on here and also the "spotted on eBay or other" section as they do occasionally pop up. ;)

Yeah I've seen that one on there but I'm kind of keeping away from it with it not having any paperwork. I look pretty much every day on the zeds for sale section and currently in the market for a new car so check ebay and other sites almost daily too!

They're just too good no one wants to sell 🙈🙈

I miss my 350 so best case scenario is finding a boosted one for sale because I want MOOOAARRRR POWER!!

Yep didn't want to sell mine but needs must last year.

Would have loved to have found a genuine buyer like yourself at the time but I had no takers so lost money trading it in against a lower value car. :thumbdown:

I know Vlad on here did mention about possibly trading his car for an R33 that another member was selling. Whether or not that means he is even considering selling his I don't know but it couldn't hurt to ask him or send him a PM stating that if he ever does consider selling that you "may" be interested. ;)

Just an idea.

Would have loved to have found a genuine buyer like yourself at the time but I had no takers so lost money trading it in against a lower value car. :thumbdown:

I know Vlad on here did mention about possibly trading his car for an R33 that another member was selling. Whether or not that means he is even considering selling his I don't know but it couldn't hurt to ask him or send him a PM stating that if he ever does consider selling that you "may" be interested. ;)

Just an idea.

Thanks for mentioning me.

To be honest, I don't know what to do with it at the moment. I do fancy something new, but at same time it's my baby and I don't want to get rid of it.

If I will be selling it, I will be selling it for higher price than usual £12k ish...if it sells it sells, if it doesn't I'll keep it...or strip it. That's if I decide to sell it of course lol

Just an idea.

To be honest, I don't know what to do with it at the moment. I do fancy something new, but at same time it's my baby and I don't want to get rid of it.

If I will be selling it, I will be selling it for higher price than usual £12k ish...if it sells it sells, if it doesn't I'll keep it...or strip it. That's if I decide to sell it of course lol

Whatever you do Vlad don't rush any decision as once it's gone it's gone (as I know). :byebye::blush:

Just an idea.

Whatever you do Vlad don't rush any decision as once it's gone it's gone (as I know). :byebye::blush:

That's why I'm scared to sell it :lol: