Tuner Fest South 19/06/2016

Tomb

• 5 weeks later...

I went to this.

Saw a big fat 0 count of 370z's both inside and the carpark! A few nice 350z's were there.

Highlight was seeing a replica Godzilla. It's a special car that made it's mark in those couple of years. And I prefer the Ford/Holden v8 format that followed it. I saw recently that they may be making a comeback! hope not.

Also worth going was seeing the LaFerrari, what a masterpiece like nothing else up close and also whoever was driving it was a deserving owner or driver if I ever saw one. Not holding back and showing everyone how to drive a car properly, lapping the others out there including r35's!

I was excited about the drift demos but were pretty average and not worth getting excited about.

Are there any events like Summernats here? Best car event I've been to.

Also worth going was seeing the LaFerrari, what a masterpiece like nothing else up close and also whoever was driving it was a deserving owner or driver if I ever saw one. Not holding back and showing everyone how to drive a car properly,

I went up to this for the day, was a passenger in my mates Evo. We were in the same convoy with these guys as we met them on the drive up there. The owner was a great guy, his daughter was driving his 488 GT also. The convoy around the M25 was insane!! LaFerrari, 488, 2 Hurucans (sp), SLS GT3, DB9, 360 Spyder, and many others. It was an incredible experience! :D