Anyone selling their zed in coming months?

thomt93

I am in the market for a 350zed with a budget of 5 - 6k looking for a well looked after zed that needs a good home! Due to circumstances I would be looking to buy one of these around 1 - 2 months from now.

If you're thinking about selling yours etc.. Please let me know details. Just trying to generate extra options.

I am located on boarder of Oxfordshire in the heart of the cotswolds however I can travel.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Literally just an hour before you posted this, I see this:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108511-54-azure-gt-with-choice-mods/

Granted it's slightly above your budget... but at that price, I'd snap Daryl's arm off! That is guaranteed one of the best you'll find for sale at the moment. :thumbs:

I know it's a beautiful car to unfortunately I need to sell my car first and I'm out of country soon until mid June bad timing for sure. :mellow:

http://www.350z-uk.c...th-choice-mods/

Granted it's slightly above your budget... but at that price, I'd snap Daryl's arm off! That is guaranteed one of the best you'll find for sale at the moment. :thumbs:

I know it's a beautiful car to unfortunately I need to sell my car first and I'm out of country soon until mid June bad timing for sure. :mellow:

That's what I'm saying.. maybe if you drop Daryl a PM, you might be able to work something out so the timing works out of you? :)

http://www.350z-uk.c...th-choice-mods/

That's what I'm saying.. maybe if you drop Daryl a PM, you might be able to work something out so the timing works out of you? :)

I can promise you, this car has had no expense spared on it and has been well and truly loved. Daryl is a super cool dude, definitely worth a message. I held my Camaro for 2 months for a guy after he gave me a non-refundable deposit, I wanted it to go to a good owner lol.

• Like 1