Would this work???!!!

shire350Z

everyones missing point :lol:

i just want to keep standard no point buying one with the sat nav, bluetooth and steerin controls then not using them ill find one that works like digsy says he never had a problem!!! never know the autoelectrcian nissan use when cars are in warranty might be able to solve it for me!!! going in, in a few weeks

so if there is anyone with a headunit let me know cheers

• 2 weeks later...

If I got in a car and it had a double din Kenwood or Alpine HU with Bluetooth, satnav, traffic, ipod control and worked with the steering controls I would be far more impressed than if I got in one that had a sh1t badged bose one,

Esp if I had been reading the forums and read that the stock fisher price ones are about as useful as a blunt razorblade at a bar mitzvah.

Depends on how much you enjoy your music and being able to tweak your speakers at the end of the day.

And if you didnt know already, unless a fix has been found, you cant just take one out of one zed and stick it in another. They appear to be locked to the car... There is a fix though but it means taking it to bits... Guess that whilst your doing it you could do the ipod / Aux fix but you still wont see the song info etc on the display...