Puzzled!

SiriusProjects

Hi All,

Bit of a conundrum. Am hoping someone might have the answer.

Basically I posted another thread in relation to getting my alloys refurbed and quering whether I could get the centre caps painted, etc.

Now someone did mention something about the Nissan Duke centre caps fitting a 370Z. Having looked at these centre caps and the different colours available, I thought maybe I could buy a set of those, which would be ideal.

The conundrum comes because I've seen these for sale stating that they will fit a 370Z, but no mention of them fitting a 350Z. However, I have also seen centre caps for sale that claim to fit the 350Z and 370Z. Ergo, if you can get centre caps that will fit both the 350Z and 370Z, logically that would mean that Nissan Duke centre caps that fit a 370Z, would therefore fit a 350Z. Does that make sense?

Thanks.

Off the top of my head I think 350Z Rays centre caps are bigger, around 58mm but the standard UK 18" wheels are 54mm which is similar to 370Z Rays and Juke. This is just the outside diameter though, the inside clip diameter may well be different. I have no idea what GT4 wheels use as they are rarer.