Hello , hopefully new a new owner Soon... Woot now with Photos

gah don't know how to use the quote thingy,

well Draximus im pretty sure your right BUT when i asked the lad i bought it from he said " had it on the dash for a year n a half with no grief".

Asked a Ex policeman what he thought and he said it should be on the Front, not the window not the dash but unless im doing something to draw attention to myself they'ed prolly leave me alone.

Bought some double sided sticky to be on safe side if i get a pull but so far (touch wood) ive had no hassle, lol but im expecting at some point il have to do sommat about it.

gah don't know how to use the quote thingy,

I use a laptop to access the site so not sure if it's different on a mobile or tablet but if you want to quote another members post then you just need to press "quote" (or "MultiQuote" to quote more than one member at a time) and it will apply the post you've selected to the "reply to this topic" box. ;)

Regarding the number plate: personally I'd just put it on the front of the car sooner rather than later. No point drawing Police attention to yourself imo. :thumbs: