Brake squeal driving me bonkers!

jtuner

Im starting to think the same..i thought they were a bit cheap for brembo pads..lesson learnt..gona order a set of pads from tarmac sportz. Original brembo pads from nissan are £121 for the fronts, but the pads tarmac sportz sell look good and slightly cheaper..can anyone recommend me some pads please?

Guys....the squealing's come back..*sigh* I'm well and truly lost now. And it's always from the right front wheel, left front seems to be fine. I'm seriously considering taking the z to nissan to diagnose the problem. This is starting to really annoy me, almost takes the enjoyment out of driving the car. What else could it possibly be? :(

What grease did you add to the back of the pad/shim?

Guys....the squealing's come back..*sigh* I'm well and truly lost now. And it's always from the right front wheel, left front seems to be fine. I'm seriously considering taking the z to nissan to diagnose the problem. This is starting to really annoy me, almost takes the enjoyment out of driving the car. What else could it possibly be? :(

What grease did you add to the back of the pad/shim?

apparently none I gather....