Double Din Headunit - Touchscreen

Brandon350Z

Unfortunately James had sold his so back to the drawing board, anyone else looking to depart with a Headunit for some wonga? 😊

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I may refit my oem bose.

If you can come get it you can HAVE my Pioneer App Radio 2.

Brandon have you asked TT where he is based? Is this an option for you?

• Like 1

Unfortunately James had sold his so back to the drawing board, anyone else looking to depart with a Headunit for some wonga? ðŸ˜

I may refit my oem bose.

TT is all the way up north and I'm all the way down south. He was looking for collection and it's a bit far for me :(

Unfortunately James had sold his so back to the drawing board, anyone else looking to depart with a Headunit for some wonga? ðŸ˜

I may refit my oem bose.

TT is all the way up north and I'm all the way down south. He was looking for collection and it's a bit far for me :(

Where is TT based.. I am back at work on Monday and I do travel around the UK all the time and go as far North as Glasgow on occasions.. so a slim possibility I could help out

• Like 1

Unfortunately James had sold his so back to the drawing board, anyone else looking to depart with a Headunit for some wonga? 😊

I may refit my oem bose.

Where up North? I live in Leeds, but should be in Newcastle Friday afternoon for a meeting, I am Manchester next week for a couple of days and the following week will be in West Malling in Kent. I appreciate that is still a bit of a way for you, but if TT is anywhere near me or my destinations and you can come collect it from Kent around 18th May I might be able to help.

• Like 1

Thanks guys really appreciate it, I believe TT is Manchester way. Not sure if he has stripped it out of his car yet and I'm in Basingstoke so only 1hr 20 to West Malling. I will send him a message and see if he still plans on taking it out.

Thanks guys really appreciate it, I believe TT is Manchester way. Not sure if he has stripped it out of his car yet and I'm in Basingstoke so only 1hr 20 to West Malling. I will send him a message and see if he still plans on taking it out.

Well I will be in Manchester on 12th and 13th May so if I can potentially be of help let me know as I will be West Malling 18th - 20th May