370z & Yellow paintwork

Kentar0

Despite marketing claims, detailing products aren't colour specific with the only exception of. And only then you need to apply it in 5+ layers on a white care side by side to notice it. So literally any polish/sealant/glaze/wax that you like using.

Depending on if you're polishing by hand or machine - as you've said the paint is in great condition, I'm going to hazard a guess that you're not looking for a compound to correct but rather just to refine.

To get a deeper shine you need to make sure the paint is a clean as possible, so as well as polish look into clay, fallout remover and tar removers. I'd also suggest a paint cleaner would be equally beneficial to you as a polish at this point. You don't really (read, actually) need both wax and sealant but rather one or the other. For a nice deep finish a wax would be better - and a show wax would be the best, although that'll likely need to be topped every couple of weeks.

My recommendations would be;

Clay cloth

Fallout remover

Tar remover

Polish (with Crimson pad by machine or these by hand)

Glaze - either Poorboys or Auto Finesse

Wax - either Poorboys or R222

Sealants are a bit more tricky to recommend as it depends on if you want a spray, paste or cream sealant or more of a coating. Sealants don't tend to add depth though so if that's the finish you're looking for then you're best off sticking to waxes - that said, most of your depth is going to come from the prep.