just been to a nissan dealers and i am happy for once

cov350z

so just been to my local Nissan dealers in Coventry to have my steering angle senor resetted walk in told them the problem and he was like itll be 55 plus vat so about 70 quid. he then asked how long do i think itll need as he was going to look for a slot for me to get in. i was like its a 5 min job it a simple plug in reset and drive out job. so he went out back ask the tech if he could fit me in now as they have about 20mins before there first job. comes back says hell do it now for you £30.

cant moan at that now can you over half price and done there and then.

although it did take them an hour as my car had a problem talking to the consult machine and they was just about to give up and it started working so they were out of pocket in the end.

so not all dealers are robbing gits

thought they did want £40 for a new negative battery terminal which i promptly said ill just get one from halfrauds for a couple of quid

• Like 1

Changed my steering wheel back in Jan and had turned it slightly when installing so the skid and esp light came on once going 15mph done the first thing and put my old wheel back on to make sure the spiral cable hadn't broke by testing all buttons that all fine so research and found that it's easy for the computer to loose the 0 position so it was thinking the wheels were at an angle when straight driving. Been driving with it for last couple of months fine just have to go slow when starting off. Looked into an obd2 reader to reset it myself but it's a consult 2 jobbie so had to cough up for them to do it