OsGiken TS2BD Twin Plate Clutch and Flywheel

Jetpilot

This came on the car so judging by receipts and build mileage i estimate this to have done no more than 1500 miles, to include one track day myself. The friction plates are 4mm new, these have best part of 3.5mm, barely run in.

I am not putting it to proper use, street/occasional track and would suit a forged build pushing big hp (rated at 600hp plus) numbers or track car, it is not that social on the street, its not on/off like some as it is dampened but does take a little getting used to.

Everything is there to fit including specific thrust bearing, also in very good condition.

Expect these to cost anywhere between £1500 - £2000 if you can actually get them over here.

The kind gents at the Zed shed removed this and sure Chris/Bob would be happy to confirm its condition.

http://www.osgiken.net/products.php?product=tsseries

£700 posted

os%20giken%201_zpsz5trmcda.jpg

os%20giken%202_zpseh4imtbp.jpg

OsGiken_zps1fjmr7iu.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I wouldnt do a clutch change without a fly, its false economy buddy. The previous owner did that on my first 350, the fly went a month later and all the labour had to be paid again.

Depends how much wear has the flywheel

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

this keeps itching at me.

Not sure what set up i have right now (think i have light weight fly and standard clutch (not a two piece / not sure) Looking for the same really its loud as hell but the car drives great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

oh wow thats quite a journey from Bury haha

I'm just trying to swot up on the twin disc clutches and from what i gather there isn't much harm in putting a clutch that's "too good" on a standard car other than it can be a bit 'grabby' and could stall out the car every now and then. It the flywheel duel mass? Sorry for questions i'm not a mechanic and i'm on a steel learning curve

Should probably go in something with more power than my 2003 DE and i want a single mass lightweight fly like i have now