[SOLD] InCarTec 29-674 Headunit Cable with Busters RCA Modification

cs2000

Hey all, for sale here is an extra lead I bought, purely so I could write a guide for the forum.

The lead simply allows you to install a aftermarket headunit and keep your steering wheel controls. Most aftermarket headunits however suffer from a low volume issue when connected due to the RCA connectors on the 350Z, this can be resolved by following Busters hints as shown here

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58947-reduced-sound-out-put-after-replacing-oe-bose/

I performed this mod on my car, but then thought it would be handy to write a proper guide, so I bought ANOTHER cable, did the mod, wrote the guide

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/107583-how-to-busters-rca-headunit-volume-fix-guide/

and am now selling this cable pre-modified as I cant fit 2 stereos in the car! haha.

For%20Sale.jpg

The cable has been tested and all works, you just need to plug in a few connectors and away you go! New stereo with nice loud volume!

The sale also includes the InCarTec 29-025 universal patch lead. This comes with comprehensive instructions and all the required bits to create the cable you need to allow the steering wheel controls to be connected into your new headunit. Its compatible with basically all brands on the market, including generic Chinese headhunts from the likes of eBay.

The RRP of the cables come to £39.00 + Delivery, these are brand new, never been fitted and pre-modified so you don't have to do it so I'm asking for £35.00 including delivery. I know its not much of a saving, but I'm still loosing a bit of money for something I did purely for the forum, and you're getting a cable you can just connect without any hassle.

ANy questions, ask away. Dibs in the topic and not PM please.

Edited by cs2000

Matty, you have a PM.

Elliot, Dibs have obviously gone to Matty but youre second if he should fall through, but, since I like wiring, if by chance you wanted to order the leads, get them sent to me, il do the mod for you and return it, your call.

SOLD

Edited by cs2000