Uprev Tune - what parameters are tuned?

delz0r

Ok, so my car is now at the stage where I want to get It tuned.

I've recently have had motordyne ART pipes fitted and there's is a little hesitation lower in the rev range.

Reading on the US forums I seen a post from the Motordyne owner and he shows a graph where there are significant gains with the ART pipes with the exhaust cam timing tuned. Is this something that is normally tuned with an uprev?

I'll be getting my car tuned in Ireland with TDP, I'm not sure how many Zs they've done so I don't want to go in blind.

I'm planning to remap my 2005 DE is there a significant difference in the improvement I can expect between my model and an Uprev 300bhp model? I've read a lot of "uprev" when reading about remapping I'm confused if there's actually a difference...

I'll be fitting a panel filter, plenum spacer and HFCs to combine with the cobra cat back.

To begin with don't get confused. Uprev is the software that is used to tune zeds and a revup is late 06 model engine which was the 300bhp you're speaking of.

Uprev is defs an improvement though. It takes all the mods you have done and tunes the engine to get the most out of them. As well as this the throttle response is tweaked along with other things to make the car run better.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm planning to remap my 2005 DE is there a significant difference in the improvement I can expect between my model and an Uprev 300bhp model? I've read a lot of "uprev" when reading about remapping I'm confused if there's actually a difference...

I'll be fitting a panel filter, plenum spacer and HFCs to combine with the cobra cat back.

My uprev took my DE to just over 300bhp, but the true gains are in the torque curve and throttle response. :p